Our execution support provides your start-up or SME with the advice and guidance to do the following
- Develop products, services and solutions that business customers want?
- Develop and implement marketing and sales strategies that acquire the corporate customers you seek?
- Prepare for prospect/customer meetings, workshops, pitches or presentation?
Consider purchasing time with Michael to work individually with your start-up or SME (via phone or Skype) as much or as little as you need when you need it.
How It Works
Clients can choose the type of mentoring/support they require:
- Mentoring/coaching calls: for advice, feedback, review of documents, discuss issues
- Implementation “check-in” meetings: to review and discuss progress on key projects
- Quarterly review meetings: to review the previous quarter as well as to plan for the next
All based on a set hourly fee. No minimum purchase time required.
- Obtain advice, feedback and suggestions to help you stay on time and on budget to meet your objectives
- Minimize the need for “rework”
- Avoid wasting time, money and resources by ensuring you are undertaking projects and initiatives in the most appropriate way
Contact us today to organize the implementation support to meet your specific needs.
Why your business needs execution support
Does your start-up or SME need help getting work done such as:
- Conducting prospect/customer interviews
- Identifying Early Adopters
- Developing strategy plans
Contact us to design a Do It For You solution based on your start-up or SME’s specific needs.ARRANGE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION! CONTACT US